In the past three decades international and regional human rights bodies have developed an ever lengthening list of measures that states are required to adopt in order to prevent torture. Association for the prevention of torture working worldwide to prevent torture. Does torture prevention work by dr richard carver from oxford brookes university and dr lisa handley an independent scholar from the united states is the first independent and global study of the impact of torture prevention measures. Does torture prevention work first edition edited by richard carver and lisa handley liverpool university press first empirical study of a highly important and topical issue. Does torture prevention work research project commissioned by the association for the prevention of torture report of exploratory phase richard carver
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.