Meteor shower basics many people use the phrase shooting star to refer to streaks of light across the sky caused by meteors but that terminology is misleading. Autumn brings longer and darker nights for skywatchers as well as a bonus an upswing in meteors the bright and transitory trails of tiny particles that burn up as they plunge into earth. Meteor shower meteor shower keep exploring britannica light light electromagnetic radiation that can be detected by the human eye. Exploring comets meteor showers physical properties the oort cloud after studying the orbits of several comets the dutch astronomer jan oort . The annual meteor shower eta aquarids is this coming weekend the night of may 4th and morning of may 5th this is an above average meteor shower capable of 60 meteors per hour
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.