Once in a lifetime is a song by the american rock band talking heads produced and co written by brian eno the lead single from talking heads fourth studio album remain in light 1980 it was released on february 2 1981 through sire records. Once in a lifetime is a phrase that means an event or opportunity that is not likely to be repeated the phrase once in a lifetime was first recorded in 1854 and can mean an event or opportunity that literally will not be repeated within ones lifetime or more usually is an exaggeration that . very rare or very rarely a once in a lifetime opportunity this sort of opportunity comes along once in a lifetime. Lyrics to once in a lifetime by talking heads you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack you may find yourself in another part of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.