Right concentration is the eighth part of the buddhist eightfold path through right concentration the mind finds its way to wisdom and enlightenment. The noble eightfold path pali ariyo ahagiko maggo sanskrit rygamrga is an early summary of the path of buddhist practices leading to liberation from samsara the painful cycle of rebirth the . Right concentration is the last of the eight path factors in the noble eightfold path and belongs to the concentration division of the path the definition. In general terms right concentration means establishing the mind rightly on one level this can apply to all the factors of the path you have to start out by setting the mind on right view. Description this is a practical accessible and demystifying look at the states of deep concentration described in the suttas of the pali canon
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.