Unjust enrichment a general equitable principle that no person should be allowed to profit at anothers expense without making restitution for the reasonable value of any propert. Overview unjust enrichment occurs when party a confers a benefit upon party b without party a receiving the proper restitution required by law this typically occurs in a contractual agreement when party a fulfills his her part of the agreement and party b does not fulfill his her part of the agreement. Unjust enrichment may occur any time one party profits at the expense of another party read this article to learn more about unjust enrichment. The theory of recovery for unjust enrichment is based on a contract implied in law or a quasi contract generally a claim for unjust enrichment cannot be based on an express contract and thus by definition there is an absence of privity between the parties
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.