Learn how to use websockets to add low latency bidirectional client server communication to your web app. Websockets are an advanced technology that makes it possible to open an interactive communication session between the users browser and a server with this api you can send messages to a server and receive event driven responses without having to poll the server for a reply. Websockets provide a mechanism for fast secure two way communication between a client and a server over the web using https and supporting both utf 8 and binary messages
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.